Thursday, November 26, 2009

One Of Many Crossroads-If The Time Be Right



Oh, be still my heart-I know what you desire,
the ever fleeting hope that you can finally share,
your wishes could speak volumes,
but breathe one day at a time.

One word, one sentence, one day, one step,
is all that stands between my burden being lifted,
oh sweet sorrow how you betray me,
but stir me enough to make a change.

The confirmation pursued is nearing its inception,
years of thought honestly and openly revealed in a moment,
like a virgin in the first consummation of marriage,
blatant, bold, and bare.

Preparing for defeat but hoping for victory,
fearing his heart reserved for none than only one other,
if victorious-will that make me second best,
because my supposed one let his be the one that got away.






Copyright 2009. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment