Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just Thinking It Through



It has been a while since you were in my dreams,
I was actually glad that you were back-even if only for a night,
I miss you telling me I am beautiful-thank you,
those words always meant the world to me.

I am still thinking it through,
I am still trying to figure out a way I can talk with you,
that perfect moment-the one where I can come completely clean,
and tell you from my heart that I am deeply sorry.

It took me a while before I could very clearly see,
I was such a terrible person to you-something you did not deserve,
so much was going on in my life and I unfairly took it out on you,
you were always so understanding with me-I truly am so sorry.

Do you think I am crazy for wanting to say how sorry I am,
or is it something that you actually would want to hear,
is it too late-not possible-for me to prove my change,
or do you want it too-me and you-like it once had been?






Copyright 2009. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment