Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Whispers Of Strength



Simple solitude escapes me now,
a time when I can just be at peace,
not worrying about what all problems I have to face,
nor the people to whom I wish to please.

I stand in the face of a decision,
I am not afraid to make it,
for I stick to what I believe is right,
and I am not afraid to apologize if my logic is wrong.

I refuse to sit back with idle hands,
I will work until this task is complete,
not one person nor any army of their friends,
will tear me down-this wall is built strong.

I have to keep saying the little motto in my head,
smooth sailing does not make skillful sailors,
so I will know that I am suffering for a reason,
and it will only be a season-until this problem is gone.





Copyright 2009. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment