Friday, September 27, 2002

Without You

If I need a hug,
no one is ever there,
what am I to do,
kill myself in hopes to get rid of you?

Your insecurities have swallowed you whole,
I just thought you needed to know,
you may think I am not pure,
your thoughts are false-I am just trying to survive this overload.

Paper and pen are my friends,
they agree with me,
and things go my way,
it pays to have them by your side.

You may have done my a favor,
you know-tearing my heart in two,
I pick up the pieces,
no one will use them for stew.

I will not cut anyone that needs my help,
I will not do them the way you have done,
I will not leave them in an unknown world,
knowing they would die.

Now for my final woe,
just to let you know,
my heart has nearly finished mending together,
I think I am a lot better-without you.






Copyright 2002. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment